Moving your database to the cloud doesn’t have to require your current IT team drop what they’re doing and focus on a cloud migration. There are services available to help you make the move. There are many benefits to using a service provider, here are 7 of them:
- Migration speed – using a team of experienced professionals eliminates the “uh oh” situations created by not understanding the challenges associated with developing and executing cloud database strategies.
- Fully benefit from AWS, Azure and Google Cloud – using a managed services provider, you get the advantages of these cloud products with the monitoring, backup and disaster recovery to best fit your needs.
- Ensure optimum database performance, access, protection, compliance, availability, and scalability plus continuously manage the environment to ensure database optimization and maximum performance.
- Ensure predictable performance — Analyzing and tuning each data set to match the workflow characteristics helps ensure the most predictable cloud database and application performance.
- Compliance —solutions are implemented to satisfy organizations’ compliance requirements such as HIPAA and PCI.
- Reduce database TCO — when moving to the cloud, there is opportunity to consolidate your databases and realize up to a 50 percent database consolidation ratio, reducing IT management efforts and database license costs.
- Mitigate risk — by following industry best practices, you have peace of mind knowing that your cloud databases are protected, secure, and private.