When you connect to a Facebook page, you will need to connect through a personal Facebook profile that has the rights to administer that page. Connecting through a personal profile is required because Facebook does not provide any other way to manage pages. So do not be concerned about using your personal profile. Once the connection is made, content will only be posted to the specified page and not to your profile.
The general steps are as follows:
- First, make sure you are designated as one of the administrators of your company Facebook page.
- Open the manage networks page from the ContentMX menu, and click the Facebook icon to create a new Facebook network connection.
- Click the “Connect to Facebook Page” button.
- A pop-up appears where you can authorize the connection to Facebook by logging in through your personal Facebook login. Accept all of the permission requests.
- The pop-up will close and you will be presented with a list of the pages you are authorized to administer. Select the page which will be connected to your ContentMX account.