PartnerOn is free of charge, and we expect it to help increase your business influence – and revenue. PartnerOn gives you access to consistent, relevant, and customizable content to share with your customers and prospects in just a few clicks.
Partners who have used similar programs have reported the following results:
- A 225% increase in sales leads;
- Annual revenue attribute of 40%; and
- Improved relationships and engagement with prospects.
Are you ready to get started with your PartnerOn account?
- Sign up for your free account today.
- Register for a “Getting Started with PartnerOn Webinar.” We will discuss the PartnerOn program, how to set up and start using your account.
- Check out our Resource page for more information on setting up your account, how to get started, and how to share the content with your customers and prospects via email, on your website, and on social media.
Again, we are very excited to be working with you, and look forward to helping you drive important business results with PartnerOn.
Join a Webinar
To get started with PartnerOn, join one of our live weekly Webinars. In addition to learning how to use your account, you will have the opportunity to ask questions. Click below to select a webinar time and register to attend.
Register for the “Getting Started” Webinar
Or, click below to view the on-demand Webinar which has been recorded for you.
View the “Getting Started” Webinar Now
View these Working with PartnerOn videos to learn how to make PartnerOn (formerly Odo) a part of your weekly marketing.
View “Working with PartnerOn” Videos
Read this Getting Started with PartnerOn document to help prepare you for account setup. Learn what you need to know.
Download “Getting Started with PartnerOn“
Already have an account? Sign In
Need an account? Sign up with Microsoft using your MPN number or choose one of our partners. If you would like an MPN number, you can get one here.
Sign Up Now – It’s Free!
Fill out the form below. Choose a username and we will email you a temporary password. Then, join one of our weekly webinars to learn how to make the most of your new PartnerOn with Microsoft account.
Having trouble getting your temporary password?
Make sure you add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to ensure prompt delivery of your password and the regular weekly emails.
Or, email email@example.com and we can re-send your temporary password.