What is a Complete Content Marketing Strategy?
and what does it mean to have a complete end-to-end solution?
Educating customers and demonstrating your understanding of their key issues is the way to win business. This is done through a persistent and frequent content marketing strategy.
Set Your Strategy
The content marketing journey begins with setting your strategy. Asking the right questions to understand your needs before you start producing content will put you on the path to success.
You can produce your own strategy, but it can be very helpful to bring in external resources to help provide the perspective and expertise needed to do the job correctly and completely.
Ask the Key Questions
Here are some of the key questions to answer as you think about a complete content marketing strategy:
- Who is your audience? How would you characterize the people that would be reading your content?
- What are the pain points your solution solves?
- What are the current trends in your industry?
- What type of content do you need?
- How will your content map to the buyers journey?
- How often will you (or should you) publish?
- Where will you publish?
- Which existing industry publications will host my content?
- How will you measure success?
As you can see, a full content marketing strategy goes well beyond the writing of blog posts. The success of your strategy hinges on maintaining a true end-to-end content marketing process that puts your plans into action.
The 6 Key Components of an End-to-End Content Marketing Strategy
Curated Content Picked from Relevant Sources
Each week you will receive a new set of hand-selected articles that come from trusted sources within your industry and marketplace. You pick the ones you would like to publish to your blog, newsletter and social media – or we can automate it for you.